RenWeb's ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents' portal that allows parents to view academic information specific to their children, including grades, attendance, homework and conduct, as well as other useful school information. Through ParentsWeb, you can communicate with teachers and other school staff whenever necessary.You will also be able to re-enroll your child using ParentsWeb.
Instructions for Creating a ParentsWeb Login:
- Make sure the school has your correct email address on file.
- Click ParentsWeb Login.
- Be sure ob-ky is entered in the District Code field.
- Select Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Click the Create Account button.You will receive an email from RenWeb Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes, the link will only remain active for 6 hours.
- Click on the link you received in your email from RenWeb. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username.
- Type in your desired password into the Password and Confirm fields.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window
- Log into ParentsWeb as instructed above.
If you have questions about RenWeb or ParentsWeb, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.