Student safety is our priority. All students should feel safe - physically and emotionally - on OBI's campus and at all school-related activities.
Students and parents need to be familiar with the content in the Student/Parent Handbook and abide by all OBI policies and procedures.
To ensure the safety of students:
- OBI conducts fire, weather, and other important safety drills on a regular basis
- Students are expected to know, understand and follow all technological guidelines, including those pertaining to appropriate postings on social media
- Protocols for Covid-19 are in place
- The school nurse and/or EMT personnel are available 24/7
- School bus safety policies are enforced and a bus monitor accompanies the bus driver on all routes
- All campus visitors must adhere to the Visitor Policy